Security Operations Center (SOC) Engineer
Set of working responsibilities
Employment ID: 001546
• Maintain specialized design of the Security experience and Event Management System (SIEM) framework, empowering every one of the segments to send logs to SIEM, and recognize and right disappointment or deficient log sending, to guarantee powerful SOC activities.
• Maintain modern documentation of structure or setups of security frameworks.
• Responsible for new form discharge the board, approach and combination testing, security testing and merchant the executives.
• Maintain equipment or programming correction of SIEM and related SOC tooling, content, security patches solidifying and documentation.
• Develop and send content for the SIEM foundation, including use cases for dashboards, dynamic channels, reports, rules, channels, patterns, and dynamic records.
• Monitor and help enhance information stream utilizing collection, channels, and use cases to improve the SOC checking and reaction abilities.
• Coordinate and direct occasion accumulation, log the executives, occasion the executives, consistence, computerization, and personality checking exercises.
• Respond to everyday security change solicitations identified with SIEM activities.
• Assist security episodes and CSIRT process.
• Assist in Security episode work area walkthrough and Tabletop exercise to test and CSIRT process.
• Assist in Cyber extend and propelled security preparing activity to improve the group’s recognize and reaction capacity.
• Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or comparable
• Minimum five (5) long stretches of involvement in IT security
• Familiar with corporate security controls and apparatuses
• Good execution information in SIEM programming (IBM Qradar),and coordination with other supporting modules/apparatuses
• Excellent composed and verbal correspondences abilities
• Able to oversee key partners and redistributed sellers
• Good cooperative person
• Able to watch and show abnormal state of uprightness
• Highly scientific and ready to organize needs and prerequisites
• Able to express complex digital security issues
• Candidate must be happy to work at Cyberjaya